View Single Post
Old 09 May 2018, 21:11   #150
pixSCN

Thanks for all the great work! Been using HstWB Installer for quite a while now on my MiST. Love it!

However, I just ordered an ACA500Plus for my A500. So I went about setting up a new HDF file for it, using the 1.2.0-BETA3 release, but I ran into some problems. Might be something weird at my end, though.

After making the HDF-file (16GB), with the OCS packages for both games and demos, I tested the HDF file in WinUAE, but DH1 was not present. I tried a few times, to no avail, both with and without packages. Never got any error messages during the install process, though. I did manage to get DH1 to show up once, by launching DOPUS via the ABS menu, and then type mount dh1: in the CLI.

I tried making the same kind of HDF file, with the exact same settings, via the self install image. Everything worked fine. Any ideas what might have gone wrong in the first place?

PS: There's an error message when I quit the AGS menu: "Can't subtract DH1:Menus/AGSGames from AGS". I haven't altered anything. Just a plain install (self install image, with BetterWB and HstWB), with the OCS menu items for both demos and games. Games and demos copied over manually.

Last edited by pixSCN; 09 May 2018 at 21:17.

Page generated in 0.06256 seconds with 11 queries