View Single Post
Old 22 March 2011, 07:35   #3
jimmy2x2x
Beyond Mutton

Same issue here, I'm trying to find a solution to this.

I have successfully added a couple of games by adding these lines to the bottom of the WHDload.xml file - add them BEFORE the </WHDLoad>.

I copied Jesus On E's demo into there too - and that works fine.

Would really love an up to date file and also an XML for the demos too

<Game Name="Xenon 2" FileName="WHDLoad\Xenon2_v1.9_1Disk_2234.zip" ScrnshotFilename="X\Xenon2.png" UseMouse="False" PalNTSC="0" Cd="dh1:Xenon21Disk;" WHDLoad="Xenon21Disk.slave PRELOAD;" UAEConfig="cpu_speed=real|immediate_blits=false|cpu_compatible=true|cpu_cycle_exact=false|blitter_cycle_exact=false" />

<Game Name="Speedball 2" FileName="WHDLoad\Speedball2_v1.0_2897.zip" ScrnshotFilename="S\Speedball2.png" UseMouse="False" PalNTSC="0" Cd="dh1:Speedball2;" WHDLoad="Speedball2.slave PRELOAD;" UAEConfig="cpu_speed=real|immediate_blits=false|cpu_compatible=true|cpu_cycle_exact=false|blitter_cycle_exact=false" />

<Game Name="Jesus on E's" FileName="WHDLoad\JesusOnEs_v1.0_LSD.zip" ScrnshotFilename="X\Xenon2.png" UseMouse="False" PalNTSC="0" Cd="dh1:JesusOnEs;" WHDLoad="JesusOnEs.slave PRELOAD;" UAEConfig="cpu_speed=real|immediate_blits=false|cpu_compatible=true|cpu_cycle_exact=false|blitter_cycle_exact=false" />

Page generated in 0.06915 seconds with 11 queries