View Single Post
Old 02 March 2017, 21:32   #2
lazlow

uae4arm build

Ok, so I had some success with uae4arm.
I ran:
Code:
make PLATFORM=generic-sdl
It compiled but when I start the uae4arm executable the device restarts immediately.
My questions generally for the building:
-do I have to use g++-4.8 or 4.9 or doesn't matter?
-do I have to add this to the Makefile because I build on a different device:
Code:
CPU_FLAGS= -marm -march=armv8-a -mtune=cortex-a53 -mfpu=neon-vfpv4
?

I also tried to compile with GLES with:
Code:
make PLATFORM=gles
but first it complained that the 'GLES/gl.h' was not found, but I overcame that problem by linking GLES -> GL, as on my device the gl.h header is located in /usr/include/GL.
But then the next problem was:
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGLESv1_CM
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
I only have these libraries prefixed with "lib":
Code:
$ ldconfig -p | grep -i egl
    libwayland-egl.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libwayland-egl.so.1
    libwayland-egl.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libhybris-egl/libwayland-egl.so.1
    libwayland-egl.so (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libwayland-egl.so
    libhybris-eglplatformcommon.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libhybris-eglplatformcommon.so.1
    libGLESv2.so.2 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libhybris-egl/libGLESv2.so.2
    libGLESv1_CM.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libhybris-egl/libGLESv1_CM.so.1
    libEGL.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libhybris-egl/libEGL.so.1
    libEGL.so (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libEGL.so
And:
Code:
$ ldconfig -p | grep -i dl.so
    liblttng-ust-dl.so.0 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblttng-ust-dl.so.0
    libltdl.so.7 (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libltdl.so.7
    libdl.so.2 (libc6,hard-float, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.32) => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdl.so.2
    libdl.so (libc6,hard-float, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.32) => /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdl.so
So how should I modify the Makefile? How can I use the libdl.so, libEGL.so and libGLESv1_CM.so.1 for the compilation? Or can I use these libraries at all instead?
Thanks!

Page generated in 0.04599 seconds with 11 queries