View Single Post
Old 29 August 2015, 15:37   #16
bernd roesch

in hd-rec normally all libs should be in. also amikit have the libs

here is a full archive too
http://hd-rec.de/HD-Rec/index.php?site=home

Quote:
FrodeSolheim
Yes, the original UAE does have a working segfault handler. But in FS-UAE, it does not work in it's current state. Possibly due to later changes in WinUAE, without a corresponding change in the Linux segfault handler, or an error made by me when porting the WinUAE code - or a combination. In any case, the JIT segfault handler needs additional debugging / work in order to function correctly!
I remember, Linux uae from bernie segfault handler work only with 020/881. so for other 68k cpu to emulate, the handler need change. you can see if the jump into handler work ok, and give out correct results, when you add the winuaeenforcer code to linux uae. if winuae enforcer show correct address, registers (check with the lawbreaker testprogram from amiga dev disk), and uae fs freeze, then the return to code is wrong. i remember for windows there need do some stack trick and the stack frame of X86 CPU need set to other address.

to enable winuaeenforcer you need start the winuaeenforcer 68k program that is attached in winuae amigaprograms

Page generated in 0.04189 seconds with 11 queries