View Single Post
Old 28 October 2016, 11:28   #369
TEOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudje View Post
Euh... You simply press on the p and get a dialog box to select your folder. No need to type it in manually.
Nice it's in there now and I haven't even got it on my AMIGA yet good job.

Once we have a JST and a KGLoad mode unless they are both WHDLoad or normal hard drive in disguise. Thats all the Hard Drive scans done on it then already as well now.

Knowing a bit about how daft computers work sometimes in general I would have to say probably the problem for you guys is that XBench itself has to be in your primary petition with the WHDLoad and the key whilst the games can be dumped on any old petition to work.

But then again there is now a more simple solution anyway get any 2.0 build of WHDLoad installed. This throws out the requirement of regging unless if XBench is still setup to work with the old WHD versions method although new versions would work with it for loading games as long as you have the key on there. In that case you are screwed unless you got a key until the next build of XBench brings the proper 2.0 style loading into its own menu not needing the key any longer in XBench neither.

As for that mod playlists mode didn't even know that even existed but the ability to play all the exotic types in the future like an Eagleplayer is a must if thats the case and as for ripping them in X-Bench straight from an ADF/DMS/DMZ/IPF/WHDLoad and HD Music (You Can't Listen To Some Tunes By Default Because It's Protected For Music Software Not To Run Without CP Stripping) it's a feature I would like but I wouldn't be bothered if it didn't happen as it's mainly a launcher with it's main thing to be able to launch with your full system RAM software on so if anything JSD and KGWHD are vital to add as they are Hard Drive game modes unless they are clones of the other 2 modes.

Edit: KGWHD is WHDload in disguise but JSD I am not too sure what that is but it so called exists due to it existing in Retroplay's folders.

Last edited by TEOL; 28 October 2016 at 12:43.

Page generated in 0.05479 seconds with 12 queries