View Single Post
Old 09 January 2019, 14:35   #31
Glen M

So I've been quiet for a while from YouTube, Christmas break if you will, but I'll be back soon but with a change to the channel. I think we can all agree my review videos left something to be desired so I intend to put that behind me and move forward with mostly hardware orientated videos showing repairs and mods.

Some upcoming stuff I've got planned.

- Repair, composite and HDMI mod Atari 2600 woody
- Repair 3D0 laser
- Mega Drive PAL 60 colour mod and maybe inbuilt HDMI mod.
- MSX 64k tear down and refurb
- Commodore 64 repair
- Various controllers tear down and repair
- and fix that cheap aliexpress crap plug n play console thing

Not necessarily in that order but I am aiming to get 1 per week. I have a new camera coming with a macro mode that will allow me to provide better close up pictures that the webcam used in the mega drive region mod video. I need to get a desoldering vacuum before I can tackle some of the above so most likely the first videos will be on the mega drive pal 60 and the controller repairs. I will be coming at it from the "my mate vince" stand point of I'm no professional but lets try and fix it anyway. I suppose out of everything in my retro gaming hobby the repair and restoration of my collection is my favorite part of it. Rather than trying to force a review video I think the repair type of video will come more naturally to me.

Page generated in 0.04241 seconds with 11 queries