View Single Post
Old 21 July 2019, 22:38   #93
capehorn

Here is the video.

[ Show youtube player ]

The first part of this glitch I discovered after somebody posted about it here a few years ago (although I forget who and I can't find the post). This very glitchy glitch results in the game thinking you are a lot 'lower' in the map than you actually are, and transports you to Barloom's lair when you approach the bridge over the jumping fish.

Once in Barloom's lair you can make the chest appear repeatedly, allowing you to gain as many coins as you want. The parchment doesn't appear automatically, although there is something you can do to make it appear. I haven't work out what exactly, and in a previous attempt at a video I was jumping around for 10 minutes trying to make it materialise. In this vid it appeared early thankfully.

After leaving Barloom's lair the game returns to normal, and you have the parchment without having to trouble Ishran at all.

I did try milking this, collecting 72 coins and visiting the snail twice. The snail didn't mind, he was happy to take my money twice and return me to Karamoon both times .

Page generated in 0.05909 seconds with 11 queries