View Single Post
Old 25 April 2022, 14:44   #66
BigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozasis View Post
Had a fun day with kids playing games and getting into the A500 properly. Few points

1.) Switching the TV to 'games mode display' was a game changer. Pinball and Supercars dont lag now. Which means I played hrs of Supercars. Damn thats a good game.

2.) Still cant get Zipstick working with my VGA adaptor. So will ahve to buy Retronics Design one.

3.) Loaded AMiNiMiga project and man thats crazy fun. Workbench again. Many games to play with. I wasnt able to access my USB thru DOPus but need to play m,ore and remember how to use!

4.) Got Extreme Violence working but only in 1 player mode. Canmt work out how to get two players and tried every keyboard key etc. I think possibly the full game is 1 player only against computer and demo is two player.

Next step of course will be to get our favourite extra games on the carousel. I know something is in progress and its great fun seeing the great work people are doing.
2 player joypad mode requires different settings. Hopefully these will be made available through discord etc.

Obviously with the 2 player profile the cursor on Workbench will have to be controlled by Amiga keys plus keyboard or I recommend JoyMouse in WBStartup.

Page generated in 0.04786 seconds with 11 queries