View Single Post
Old 10 August 2020, 22:24   #9
outlawal2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelfill View Post
hey Al,

I'm sorry I can't help you with your specific issue, but I can say that Toni is best placed to assist - as the author of WinUAE.

Note that Toni's profile shows their location as Finland, so perhaps you could come to the conclusion that English is not their native tongue. Please don't b so aggressive when Toni is only trying to get specific fault information in order to assist further.

Are you sure the rest of the A3000 config accurately represents the A3000 hardware?

Ok english not the first language is a fair statement so I will back off a bit, thanks for pointing that out. Anyway, I think the rest is correct, man I have pulled my hair out for 2 nights trying to get this to work so I have tried all kinds of combinations. I am aware that you need a 68030 so I always try that, and the correct ROM is selected along with a matching 3.1.4 install disk, but it never gets that far. I mean I should at least get the hyperion Boing Ball asking to insert a disk and I can't even see that. And it seems to be just the 3000 roms giving me this issue. (And I only really care about the 1200 and 3000 Roms as those are the machines I own so I don't do much of anything with any other config.)

Page generated in 0.13053 seconds with 11 queries