View Single Post
Old 08 December 2017, 00:33   #12
AC/DC HACKER!

I understand symbolism very, very well. It is possible that they don't mean it in the same way as most Church people do. If that's the case, then I respect that. But with it being part of the Alien you can understand why that might be seen that way.

As for the script executing the fade, I understand the aim. I was attempt to help Honx understand why. Smiling. He seems to perhaps lack some Amiga understanding beyond some basic. When using a Picasso 4, the Fade In and Out does not really have any effect...other than a slight video "blink". So, after Fadeout, I see the WB again exactly as it should be. The next next part of the demo is loaded, once it's set..the Picasso 4 displays the Native Amiga screen, once that part is done..the Picasso Workbench screen is displayed until the next part of the demo is run...and so on. Not a big deal unless you want to be a purist..and see constant black between the files. Which is why PoppopCop suggested running it without a Startup and running Setpatch first. I understand what you're meaning, Stingray. :-)

I shall (smile), because when it comes to the Pentacle and Pentagram...they're often made (incorrectly) synonymous and they should never be that way.

Page generated in 0.18065 seconds with 11 queries