View Single Post
Old 10 November 2009, 01:49   #1
gklinger
Vegetable Lasagna

FS: Commodore Gaming PC Cases

For those who haven't seen these posted elsewhere...

A friend and I have for sale some brand new, unused Commodore Gaming PC cases that are designed to be used with standard ATX motherboards and power supplies. There are two lighted fans, one in the front of the case and a larger one on the side. You can choose the colour you want displayed and there's even a mode where it cycles through the various colours (you can turns the lights off). There are four (4) external 5.25" bays, two (2) external 3.5" drive bays one of which has a panel with two (2) USB ports, one (1) Firewire port and audio in and out. There are also four (4) internal 3.5" bays for hard disks. They're very well made and lined for noise reduction. All in all, they're pretty neat.

The price is $60 USD + shipping (from the U.S.A.) which, unfortunately, works out to about $100 USD per case to various locations in Europe. Locations in the U.S.A are usually in the $25-$35 range and about $50-$60 to Canada. I know it's steep but they're heavy.

Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

And now, the pictures. Click on the image if you want to see the full-sized image. Make sure you check out the rubber feet on the bottom of case as shown in the last image.

Page generated in 0.04551 seconds with 11 queries