View Single Post
Old 13 March 2005, 14:38   #5
sarek2k
E.A.B Addict and Proud

Send a message via MSN to sarek2k
don't know if this helps but if AR is being chucked out of memory why not try using an external cheat tool, I use cheatOmatic just the other day i finally completed megalomania on winuae using cheatomatic to find my pool of men and lock the value to allways 100 or 200 depending on epoch! I also finally discoverd the freeze tower icon which has always baffled me and managed to take men to the mother of all battles. Also with cheatomatic you can copy the value of the cheat to text a file and reuse when you restore your save state!

I find cheatomatic works with most games be it pc / emu whatever as long as you can see a value ie lives, ammo, bread, oil, money whatever cheatomatic will work in 3 or 4 attempts i have had more success with this tool than i ever had with any action replay on any system.

please note: cheatomatic will not work on win98se as far as i know it will work on all other windows beyond 95 and including win98. just to clarify cheatomatic isn't an amiga app but pc when you are looking for cheats in an emulator such as winuae choose that as the program you want to cheat (and whatever is running under winuae at the time)

Last edited by sarek2k; 13 March 2005 at 14:46. Reason: added some notes

Page generated in 0.05166 seconds with 11 queries