View Single Post
Old 24 April 2002, 23:01   #1
Riempie
Amiga freak

Remember Dino Dini? Then help him and me!!

Hi guys!

I'm in contact with Dino Dini, you probably remember him as he's the creator of the famous Kick Off games and Goal! Now, he's thinking of making a new soccer game and he's opened up a petition site.

As the interest for Kick Off 2 has risen again (new game for PC, many fans joining the Kick Off Association, www.ko-gathering.com, etc) he got many ideas, so please sign this petition and help him out. Wouldn't you want to see a new game from the master himself?

Here's what he has to say:

"As many of you already know, I have set up a petition where people can petition for a new Dino Dini football game.

The petition can be found here:

http://www.abundantsoft.com/footie

The idea is to see how much interest there is, and could be a useful tool to finding a publisher. You can either add your own post or vote for existing ones.

No project has been started at this time, but if you feel a new football by me would be a worthwhile project, please join in. This forum may be used for discussions on the subject as there is no forum on the petition site itself.

With all good wishes,

-Dino "

Btw, does anybody have some scans of Kick Off 2 reviews from Amiga/ST mags? Or adverts? anything at all would be nice, because Dino and me are interested in that stuff!

Thanks in advance!

//admin: please don't use direct signature in your post, configure your UserCP instead.

Page generated in 0.04432 seconds with 11 queries