View Single Post
Old 08 December 2009, 23:36   #1
scrappysphinx

For Sale: Boxed White Amiga 1200 with Mtec 030

Hi Guys, as its christmas and times are getting difficult i have to let some stuff go.
Well today its the Pride of my Amiga stuff.

We have for sale, a Boxed (torn on one corner) Amiga A1200 with 3.1 Roms, 4Gb CF HDD, MTec T1230/28 030 accelerator with 8Mb Ram in the form of a 32mb stick. I will also include a selection of other ram sticks but have no idea of thier size.

The card is not PCMCIA friendly with 8mb but jumpers on the card will allow 4mb to be used so you can use the PCMCIA port.

Also included is a PCMCIA transfer adapter with 64mb card and floppy disc from AmigaKit.

The original white mouse has long gone but has been replaced with an amiga ps2 mouse adapter and Tesco value PS2 black mouse.

Includes an Amiga RGB Scart cable with sound for best picture quality.
Also includes original 3.1 floppy discs and a brand new mouse mat.

This machine was a French New Old Stock machine so has had the Keyboard replaced with a UK layout but it still has the 2 pin French PSU. A brand new 2 pin to 3 pin converter plug will be included and works perfectly.

As it was a New Old Stock system it is in Perfect White with no yellowing at all.

Just as a quick note, the HDD Activity LED does work fine on this machine however the CF adapter used doesn't report activity down the chain so the light will not flash while using this CF adapter. A mod can be done adding the activity to the current adapter but i couldn't locate it.
If i can find it i will perform the mod before i post if required.

This was bought by my wife as a christmas present 2 years ago and i wouldn't let it go if i didn't need to.

I am looking for £140 including P&P to the UK. International can be worked out

Some Pics.

Last edited by scrappysphinx; 28 December 2009 at 13:34.

Page generated in 0.06313 seconds with 11 queries