View Single Post
Old 10 June 2019, 16:36   #1
ReL0aDed

[Found: Ragnov] A game similar to Gravity Force, with 2 players and catchy music

A long time ago I had a disk on my Amiga 500 containing a game that I suppose looked like Gravity Force, but it also had 2 player support. I believe this was a disk containing multiple small games if I'm not entirely wrong.

I think you controlled some kind of androids/robots instead of spaceships, the foreground was colorful and if I'm not mistaken the game also may have had a colored background. The music in the background was quite catchy in my opinion during gameplay. The goal of the game was to destroy your opponent as many times as you could. I can't remember if the game had sfx; not too uncommon for Amiga games to have the trade-offs with either music or sfx.

Regarding what I remember about the name of the game, it may have been called something with robot/robo/bots but my memory is fuzzy regarding this. It may very well be called something else. It probably was a Public Domain game since it's so hard to find.

I forgot to mention the game was split-screen in 2 player mode. I'm not sure if there was any single player mode in this game.

Last edited by ReL0aDed; 10 June 2019 at 16:42. Reason: Forgot to type in vital info

Page generated in 0.04802 seconds with 11 queries