View Single Post
Old 24 November 2011, 07:35   #1
Synthesize Me
Amigaholics Anonymous

EasyNet wireless card from AmigaKit problems..

Hey everyone,

Once again I come to you with problems... Because nothing ever works out of the box or is easily fixable..
I recently purchased the Easy net wireless PCMCIA kit from amigakit and tried setting it up today by following the manual.
My setup is as follows: A1200 with blizzard 1260+scsi kit running an external scsi cd-rom drive. Kickstart 3.1, Amiga OS 3.9 no boing bags since they cause my Amiga to crash (!?).
So anyway, after everything is setup I reboot and get this error during booting:

C:SetPrism2Defaults failed return code 20
Object name invalid
C:SetPrism2Defaults failed return code 20

Then after everything boots I open easy net and click on go online. Then this message box pops up:

AmiTCP/IP version 3 or later must be started first.

* * * * * * * * *Exit AmiTCP:Bin/IFConfig* * * * * * *

So I click the "exit..." button twice and get the same message but different exit button:

* * * * * * * * * Exit AmiTCP:Bin/Route* * * * * * *

I tried changing the user-startup sequence by deleting the one AmiTCP assign since os 3.9 put an assign for AmiTCP in there for Genisis. I figured maybe the two were conflicting with one another.. I also made sure that the assign for easy net AmiTCP was correct (which it was).
Anyway, I could really use some help here guys because i dont want to contact amigakit just yet.. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Last edited by Synthesize Me; 24 November 2011 at 07:39. Reason: spelling error

Page generated in 0.06360 seconds with 11 queries