View Single Post
Old 26 September 2018, 21:25   #1212
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveevil View Post
Looking forward to the useability update ! I have a couple of quick questions for you.
Is there a reason why you included the French version of 'Bobo' instead of the English 'Stir Crazy Featuring Bobo' ?
...I wasn't aware that there was an English version; thanks and I will look into this
Quote:
Does 'Wet - The Sexy Empire' and the other one, include an English language option that i'm missing ? No idea what it's saying, I take it you can speak German ?
Nope, don't speak any other languages besides English.

...the update to "Wet - The Sexy Empire" was to do with enabling "Remove interlace artifacts" so that when you move the mouse cursor it's not blurred, so to speak.

I wanted to do the same with "Biing! - Sex, Intrigen und Skalpelle [AGA]" but this has a few negative side effects; in the intro and also on the title screen.

Unfortunately with both games, these are German only with no English translations available... I added them anyway as they show cool intros / graphics / speech etc. but are totally unplayable unless you know German

Quote:
'Gloom (1995)(Guildhall)(AGA)(Disk 2 of 2)' is also in the other Gloom games, I haven't actually tried them yet but I assume this is intentional ?
Yes it is intentional. Quite a few games in the series need this / other disks

...try out each game and all options to see what I mean.

Quote:
Does 'Skate Tribe' have two versions or did I mess something up ?
In my collection there is only one directory / configuration for "Skate Tribe".

Quote:
Thanks for the continued updates !
No problem, you know me, always improving things

Page generated in 0.04514 seconds with 11 queries