View Single Post
Old 08 February 2009, 15:46   #90
Spectre

Send a message via MSN to Spectre
Happy

First of all 1001 thanks Lenny for your hard work on this! Are you still working on the toolkit?

I've just registered here purely because of your toolkit! This is exactly what I've been looking for, having recently dusted off my CD32. I've got a few issues and questions though...

I've tried both releases of the toolkit and am certain I have everything in the right place. However, I can't get the kit to make me an iso. I use the debugging config, it creates the cache.sfx and then asks me if I want to finalize the compliation. Allocates space, copies everything over, but then just fires up AMS with my compliation, without asking me if I want to create an iso. I have cd32.tm in the S folder and isocd in the C folder, but it just didn't seem to look for (or find) them. What gives? I'm using the latest WinUAE (1.5.3)...

Also, presuming I can fix the iso building problem, is there any way I can quickly hack the compilation to bypass AMS and just load a single game? I realise this is probably a strange request, but I'd really like to just be able to burn a CD with a single game on, pop it in my CD32 and away it goes...

Page generated in 0.05374 seconds with 11 queries