View Single Post
Old 14 January 2003, 10:35   #31
APFelon
Cable Buyer

Quote:
Originally posted by Burseg
Last year I and a friend of mine were talking about making a website that had amiga game reviews on it. This one was planned to be quite original, for it would not be a retrogaming site. We'd review the games as if they were just published, as if we were still living the 16-bit era! There would be no indication on modern gaming hardware or software's existency and we planned to shock the innocent visitor a little bit First issue of the site would be prepared in mid 80s and we planned a news section that would have news on unreleased but promising games like chaos engine or flashback then we'd review Sensible Soccer and compare it to the king of footy games, Kick Off!

I think maybe we may turn APoV into something similar. I personally don't like the term "retro". These games we play on amigas are still as entertaining and as new as the day they were first released.
Wouldn't the reader just assume he is reading an old Amiga mag reproduction in PDF format? There are so many cool things to do and feature in the APoV, why mire ourselves by committing to such a restraining concept?

Page generated in 0.07383 seconds with 11 queries