View Single Post
Old 20 October 2023, 11:03   #17
CCCP alert

I think from memory the Falcon is effectively a 16bit computer with a 68030, could be wrong but that was one of the retorts from Amigans, something about the ST compatibility.

Also, again I think from memory but not sure, the chunky mode is the 2 byte per pixel hi-colour variety not 256 colour only modes? Possibly confusing that with another machine but I think that was Falcon coders talking about it to me.

Either way the piss poor A1200 games in general are due to the piss poor greed over quality publishers of home computer games that us Amiga owners had to put up with. Big software houses made millions in profit from Amiga 500 owners, when it came to give something back like a massive Hard drive only PC game type multimedia wonderwaffen for the CDTV...they all sat at their desks counting their millions with a thumb up their ass. The only thing responsible for shit games is the people making them or hiring the dev teams to make them and releasing piss poor products that jerk about the screen (A500 era).

Luckily the chances of getting an Amiga port job on the Falcon were as low as getting a Memotech MTX port job for the C64 because it didn't sell. worse than even the A1200 'blip' of sales.

Page generated in 0.04342 seconds with 11 queries