View Single Post
Old 03 May 2019, 15:36   #2
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

I hope this diet run involves periodic sessions with a dietary expert to keep an eye on your numbers. Too many people just wing it with this shit and end up doing permanent damage. But at least it's not a crash diet, 20 months is a pretty respectable run. I wish you the best of luck.

For some proper kickstart to your motivation, I suggest you watch a couple of movies that you should be able to find on Youtube or Netflix.

- Super Size Me. This movie is 90% utter bullcrap, but to see someone eat themselves sick on fast food is just the best demotivator - to eat fast food. I watch it once a year just for the heck of it.

- That Sugar Film. This movie is 95% truth, a really good motivator to just cut the sugar crap and never look back at it.

- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 1 and 2. These movies are about juicing and doing a "system reboot". I don't believe in juicing, it's a dangerous practice that is very akin to crash dieting and when done improperly can cause severe health issues. That does not take away the fact that both these movies are inspirational to see and can give lots of ideas, I love them.

It's a good time to live in to eat well and still make it tasty, there are plenty of channels on Youtube that show easy ways to cook awesome things with veggies without having to deep fry anything. My oven has never seen more use than this year. Especially Indian and Mexican cuisine is high on my list of favorites.

Page generated in 0.04428 seconds with 11 queries