View Single Post
Old 22 May 2018, 23:26   #17
gunstarrhero

yes it does, you can get fpgas for the pi

i never said remove the emulation from the emulation, i said removed the emulated code for the 68k out of the emulator and use a "physical" point to the actual amiga main board. as in "where the emulated portion that says "im a 68k" you point out to the physical processor on the main board instead.

yes it does. you need to pay attention before you start stating "how stupid"
you start stating, oh look at all these options uae brings me and now i can tell my amiga to use a higher resolution, i can run higher bit rate colour native with out the physical hardware on board, oh look POWER PPCS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE, i can emulate one on a fpga or direct from aue on the pie, and now i can install os 4.1 on my "classic"

and further more, i was speaking "use uae to run amiga os" now its full execute 68k from the mainboard not from the pi. now i can install 4.1 on the pi, and use the actual amiga to operate it while the pi does some of the work, displaying out and emulating or running ppc. and even then, if the display system is pointed to from uae to the physical point, you could use the hardware from pi and on the amiga to see and get 24bit colour display in high resolutions wiothout having to pay ridiculous prices for the hardware.

Page generated in 0.07048 seconds with 11 queries