View Single Post
Old 10 November 2009, 00:21   #1
DamienD
Banned

[Found: Savage Quest] Dinosaur / T-Rex arcade game @ Segaworld Trocadero

After reading Paul's "KLOV" thread it jogged my memory about something. Yes I know this section is really for Amiga games but I thought I might give it a shot anyway...

Back in 1999-2000 when I first arrived in London I used to go to Segaworld Trocadero every now and then with my twin brother. We used to play this awesome "Dinosaur" / "T-Rex" based game. It was 3D, you controlled a T-Rex and ran through lucious scrolling landscapes (left to right) fighting other dinosaurs etc. There were huge bosses at the end of the levels, I remember one where you'd come into a sort of ring / fighting pit and there was this huge contraption being controlled by cavemen.

I've been racking my brain for years trying to remember what it's called. I've checked various sites like The Killer List of Videogames (KLOV), System 16 - The Arcade Museum and many others but have been unable to find any mention of it at all. As far as I'm aware it also hasn't been released in MAME32 as yet

Anybody ever play this game at Segaworld Trocadero? Even better, anyone remember what it was called

Page generated in 0.07024 seconds with 11 queries