View Single Post
Old 25 September 2018, 17:47   #1
IvanEBC

Driller MODification (there's a pun here somewhere)

Hiya Guys

Back before my Amiga days, one of my all time favourite games was Driller, and one of those reasons was the music, still stands as my all time favourite music piece.

When the Amiga version come out, i had high hopes of an updated version of the music, but it is actually silent, no music, just sound effects.

I still recall at that time when a friend said he had made the music with his Amiga and i wished there was a way to have inserted that into the game.

Well the Amiga mod is available on Aminet (I'm the uploader over 20 years ago) http://aminet.net/package/mods/atmos/Driller

I wonder if the official WHDload of Driller can be modded (see the pun now?) to read if the mod exists in the directory, if detected, will play the music on loop from when the game starts.

I'm not expecting any of the main WHDload crew to waste time on this frivolous request but maybe some other folks who like to tinker have skillz to make a request, i don't expect this to go official but myself and who knows, maybe a few other fans out there would appreciate this?

Thanks.

Last edited by IvanEBC; 26 September 2018 at 16:22.

Page generated in 0.08782 seconds with 11 queries