View Single Post
Old 11 May 2007, 14:08   #24
MethodGit

Hmmmm.... while I might have uncovered a few rare ones, it seemed the 540 figure was helped along by there being more than one copy of certain disks (and I don't mean cloned copies with rubbish labels, I mean more than one of the same original coverdisk etc). It was mostly Amiga Power, Amiga Format and Amiga Computing disks, with some early (including from the beginning) and late CU Amiga and odd AUI, Amiga Action and The One disks thrown in. I even came across a "Mac Format" coverdisk, and a disk which looked like it had been formatted from a PC Zone floppy.

The GOOD news is that I've found the May 1994 disks of The One (the only TO disks I found overall in fact!), the AP13 Sensible disk, and an Amiga Action Cannon Fodder demo disk that I never even knew existed!

I'm not sure which AUI, AF and AC disks you don't already have (particularly the later disks), seeing as I don't memorize those as much as AP, TO and AA.

Bippy can buy this lot off me, but he'll probs have to pay me the postage price at least.

Page generated in 0.04302 seconds with 11 queries