Thread: AsmPro 1.19
View Single Post
Old 18 January 2023, 18:49   #28
paraj

Seems to work like a charm, and also seems to fix some other issues I didn't report (because I wasn't sure if it was my code that was causing it).

A few observations - note that they are just that, and I know it's always worked like this, so it's not bug reports - just for your consideration:

- If you do "!r" to restart, the prompt for unsaved changes only comes after accepting the new workspace settings
- If you have a source file (F1) that includes another file that you also have open (e.g. F2), changes to the included file don't show until you restart even if you save the other file.
-
incdir drive:dir
doesn't work, you have to use
incdir drive:dir/
(i.e. add '/' to the end)

Incdir... There can be only one! And there's no default (unless I'm mistaken, which is quite likely). As you can see from the "rotozoom4" example both of those things are slightly annoying. I think I'd be happy 99.5% of the time if 1) the directory where the source file is located is searched 2) there was a default include path. Doesn't have to have fancy gui, defaulting to include: or whatever would be fine. Search order really doesn't matter for me.

Page generated in 0.04295 seconds with 11 queries