View Single Post
Old 09 May 2009, 20:49   #2
Franz Bazarov
Resident Mad Scientist

Oh...

Upon further examination, it appears a path in the makefile was munged into windoze NONSENSE~1 format... even though the real path had no spaces in it.

Weird.

Anyway, I just pasted the correct path into the makefile, saved it, then re-opened the Project, and it compiled cleanly & ran properly in WinUAE.

Yeah!

So that works.

But while I'm here, is there anything else that I should install for full functionality, or am I good to go?

Over the next few months I want to work with OpenGL via Mesa, for use in AmigaOS 3.x - any idea of how to configure AmiDevCpp for this?

I'd like to also port UNIX code, including X11 stuff... what will I need to do this?

Additionally, I have a gazillion Lattice C source code examples, from the C encyclopedia for the Amiga... what pains will I go through to make them work in gcc in AmiDevCpp, & what should I look out for?

In Amigaland, what should I look out for when trying Lattice examples in SAS C 6.50?

I like the style that these examples are written in, and I'd like to make good use of them.

Thanks!

Page generated in 0.04694 seconds with 11 queries