View Single Post
Old 23 September 2018, 17:59   #1
Warty

What is "Amiga 'C'" disk from Commodore?

There is an Amiga/Commodore dealer in town who has kept his shop open (Saturdays only these days) since I think 1990ish. I used to be a customer, the last few months I've been helping out with inventorying stuff. He has a full warehouse of stuff. Most of Commodore and Amiga, a few other odds and ends. Anyway, I try to spend a few hours each saturday going through boxes and seeing what's in them, and sorting them out.

I came across a pristine Lattice C Compiler book and 4 disks yesterday, plus a free floating Commodore/Amiga branded floppy with "Amiga 'C'" as the label. Has a catalog number on the edge of 316169-01. Copyright date is 1985.

I don't have a working monitor at home right now (for the Amiga), so I can't see what's on this disk. I'll check it out next week in the shop if I can get there, but does anyone know what this is? I tried googling it, and came up with ONE reference, which was just a checksum. Is there an ADF of this out there?

There's no way to know from its inclusion in the box with the Lattice C stuff, whether they were related or even contemporary. The Lattice C disks have 1987, 1988 copyright dates.

There was also a "MetaScope: The Dubugger" package in there. Rev 1.1 from 1986. That one I can find references to, but haven't located any ADFs for it.

Any value in making ADFs of these and uploading somewhere?

Page generated in 0.04177 seconds with 11 queries