View Single Post
Old 02 February 2018, 01:39   #52
marm

Thanks MikeyG. Glad you like your BenQ too. Out of interest I did find that a magazine cover demo of Dyna Blaster (which is obviously in a weird screen mode, as it plays with a wonky border and flickers on a TV) didn't display at all on the monitor (black screen only), but Workbench stuff seems super cool. I haven't tried any other games.

Re getting it working, basically it was a case of going to the command line in Workbench and running SELECTOR.ADF from the command prompt to set things up. Touch wood it seems to be working fine now although I haven't tested it extensively. I did mess it up once by not including SELECTOR.ADF in the cortex boot list but hopefully I'm back on track now.

Looking forward to having a good play with it. I'd like the Amiga to replace the PC in the studio but I need to get to grips with it first. On the wish list is a copy of MasterSound to accompany the sampler. I managed to download a DMS file but didn't manage to convert it to an ADF successfully. I'm going to go have a play with it now and see if Octamed recognises the sampler. Might plug in my MIDI interface and see if anything happens, too.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0068.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	56563  

Page generated in 0.08097 seconds with 12 queries