View Single Post
Old 03 January 2018, 16:06   #18
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foebane View Post
I remember that, and I appreciate the intro working for everyone, now.
And now guess why I could fix this intro? Because I've been cracking games in the past which taught me quite a lot about how code works in general. Without this knowledge I would not have been able to fix this intro for you!
The world is not just black and white, I can understand you don't like cracked games, no problem with that. But there are always 2 points of view (to use an old Dual Crew slogan).

Quote:
I'm just wary of Pouet.net lately, as I have been labelled a "help vampire" and I didn't know that I was such a nuisance for asking so many questions. I also think I pissed off a lot of people by saying that "Google is overrated" and that let to Gargaj threatening me with a ban if I asked any more.
It's not how many questions you ask, it's HOW you do it and your behaviour in general. I know Gargaj personally and he doesn't ever ban anyone without a good reason. And lots of people are indeed at least annoyed by your behaviour.

Quote:
I have never used a trainer in my life, I always try to play the game as intended, but if I can't get very far, I don't use a trainer. I'm not even sure how they work.
Instructions which for example change the number of lives are disabled which in turn gives you unlimited lives.

Quote:
I had no idea it was so involved. I will look up examples of ADF > WHDLoad case studies when I can.
You need to look at the original games (which often can't be converted to ADF due to the protection).

Page generated in 0.07438 seconds with 11 queries