View Single Post
Old 30 April 2013, 21:43   #21
mrbob2

I joined here in 2006 when i first got the internet, reliving my amiga days was first priority!

As for other amiga forums? never even bothered looking. This site has everyone, toni wilen plus crackers from the good old days who i worshipped and whos intros/cracks are part of my childhood.

I know a lot of amiga users are young on here which is surprising and heartwarming considering the amiga was a 90s computer. Im 37, was 16 when i 1st got my amiga and its nice that most users on here are mature, knowledgable and so damn friendly!

I know it sounds daft but i still thank my lucky stars WINUAE is free. its the best emulator full stop, not just amiga. Its been worked on for many many years and is still going strong.

Throught my life ive grown up with spectrum, c64, atari 2600 (not ST or falcons boo!) psx, ps2, ps3 but i only get nostalgic with psx and more importantly AMIGA.

I dont know why but my amiga is just so special and emulation is the icing on the cake.

Best part of course is being part of the amiga community, like Kitty says, EAB is the best forum and in my eyes, the home of Amiga

Page generated in 0.07574 seconds with 11 queries