View Single Post
Old 01 November 2018, 00:53   #79
Marcuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Adan View Post
Maybe meynaf can create Amiga port? He like good RPG games and is good enough for this job
I'm sure he is, but as said, we would still need to basically create a different game, and we have no plan for this now. I can't say about the future.

[edit] I have a clear idea what AoS I would like to do on Amiga; it should be a dungeon crawling only experience (as opposed as a story oriented one) structured as a single dungeon, and oriented to A1200 (or less, if it was possible). And I would like to do it myself, I crave to do the graphic work of turning gui and assets to Amiga format, with low color number etc.

That would mean to create that dungeon plus all the conversion work, months of work. And we don't have even a pipeline for porting the code in place.

On the other side, we worked non stop 7 years, we're tired and have each other big projects on the line for 2019, not strictly game related, and need to support the commercial game we are releasing now, while an Amiga version, with the conditions above listed, would probably not be financially sustainable in any way.

I understand that there are many able coders here, I've talked with many during the almost 20 years I'm on EAB, and I love this community. If and when we were to decide to ask for help, here would be the first place we would look for it

But it will not happen before a long pause, and only if the two of us in the team have the option of working more on this in the future, AoS is like our baby child

Last edited by Marcuz; 03 November 2018 at 21:07.

Page generated in 0.04313 seconds with 11 queries