Thread: Arctic Moves
View Single Post
Old 18 June 2017, 12:22   #79
Irek´72
´040 User

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
Odd. Never seen that before and I didn't really do several versions of the game...
Perhaps this has again something to do with the trainer
Admittedly, I have not followed the subject at all. In fact, I downloaded this game in the end of Februrary and the HD version did not want to work on my Amiga and WinUAE. In addition, the ADF Version had this weird bug. Some day in May, I downloaded the game again and everything worked fine. That is why I thought that there were some updates in the meantime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
Found this issue as well.
It has nothing to do with cycle-exact, you got caught by semi-random behavior (depends on what the player does before dying).

But now the fact the new version no longer exhibits that player sprite bug has become true
(Was dirty initialization problem, some mem area was initially zero but not reset across games. Not easy to find but easy to fix.)
Now you found the bug and fixed it, so thank you for that! I think it´s a pity that a lot of user knew about the small bug, but nobody reported it.

Btw: A long time ago, I made some start icons for other game conversions that you made.If you want I can post them here.

Page generated in 0.04440 seconds with 11 queries