View Single Post
Old 29 March 2018, 19:06   #81
Lemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus View Post
wow amazing how people are attacking the owners of the software in question just because they are pissed they cant use it anymore

like getting mad at the cable company for cutting off your free cable you had installed illegally
Doesn't really look like any attacking other then the "prick" comment.

I for one don't and never will use his software, but then I don't use any alternatives as have no need to emulate those systems on an Amiga. if I wanted to emulate a PC, then I would just use my PC! lol

But it will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

I have no interest in ApolloOS/Coffin, I don't use it, recommend it, nor do I like it as I prefer making my own setup, and advise others to do the same as its fun and a good learning experience.

I am interested to know what is in the Apollo Core that is supposedly copyright. As when I purchased my Vampire it was stated that the kickstart included was either licenced, or you had to provide evidence that you owned a legal Kickstart 3.1 ROM before they would provide the card. I have a legal 3.1 ROM in my machine anyway. But this is the first time the Core has been mentioned. Whereas its obvious ApolloOS is not legal software.

Page generated in 0.10556 seconds with 11 queries