View Single Post
Old 08 May 2009, 16:02   #1
AB Positive
kachou ON!

New to the Amiga scene and here

Hello all,

Been lurking for a bit, reading all the neat tech info and everything and have been sort of obsessing over getting an Amiga for a while now.

Thanks to a handy trade I was able to procure an A500 w/ 1MB RAM, mouse and installed NTSC/PAL switch. With the A520 I can put the PAL signal on my 1702 monitor (as I've read some games might want this).

Now, with Amiga Explorer in hand (full version - gotta support the good folks) I just need a null modem cable and I should be able to make some Miggy floppies... right? (I think i got that right... eheheheh)

It only came with Workbench 1.3 and Deluxe Paint (... EA made a paint App? I hate to the term but... "lol")

So now I need a nice work hangout for when I'm bored and can't fire up the Amiga - and you unlucky guys got me

I never know what things to put in the "Hi" posts... random facts?

27 yr. old hardware modding gal, cut my teeth on region modding Sega Saturns then mod chips in XBoxes... Xboxen?

The A500 completes my "Jay Miner" shop I've wanted to run as I have a 64K modded Atari 600xl.

Classic gaming historian and rabid watcher of "Gamecenter CX" um... works IT at a middle school here in NH, USA and wholeheartedly recommend any other US folks to homeschool your kids.

... um, yeah. I think that's it for now. Hi, I'm Allison, Alli for short or just "AB" - whatever.

Page generated in 0.04437 seconds with 11 queries