View Single Post
Old 29 September 2014, 01:37   #93
quahappy
Born again WinUAE user

Not so much what I regret about the Amiga...

... when I lost four members of my family in 1995 (all a few months apart of each other) I was extremely low and ended up in a relationship with a woman a few years older than me. Being naive at the time, she bled me dry and I sold all my Amiga stuff and games and much more in order to please her. Five years later, things got nasty when I finally spoke my mind and ended up in hospital after she threw a china dog ornament at me (in the kitchen) and needed I several stitches to my right hand* which I had raised to stop said ornament hitting my face. So in theory, you could say I was attacked by a bitch heh heh. Joking all apart, if things had been different, chances are, I would still had had my Amiga today. Fortunately, I'm happily married now with five kids, a dog and three cats (10 years now!). So who knows, good comes out of bad I guess.

So in a nutshell, I regret the circumstances that happened back then which made be part with my beloved Amiga collection.

* Ironically, the scar ended up in the shape of a "V". So that's a Victory for me in the end for getting out when I did.

Page generated in 0.04398 seconds with 11 queries