View Single Post
Old 15 June 2016, 04:53   #24
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnlyCat View Post
What? Trying to have people speak respectfully to one another is an unnecessary attitude?
Agreed. And how is this respectful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leffmann View Post
Funny. That picture reminds me of your half-assed rip-off of Zoop that you announced in this thread
Clearly Leffmann operates with a double standard that makes his "crusade" even more ridiculous. He did not ever even ask for Galahad not to be rude to the OP, he insulted Galahad, and then after Galahad retorted, only then, he made his alleged intentions clear.

Leffmann, if you are going to pretend you are the EAB's moral police, even though you have absolutely no right to do so as nobody appointed you as such, at least try to do a good job of it.
And if you really had wanted to know why I think this was unnecessary, you only would have had to read the paragraph below to the one you quoted, which you conveniently ignored. Obviously you did not care to read it and I don't care if you don't, because anyone as intelligent as I am sure you are would understand my point, but you are consciously unwilling to acknowledge it. This is the last second I will waste in this doomed from start thread anyway.

Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 11 queries