Thread: SNES copiers
View Single Post
Old 26 March 2009, 22:25   #21
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootay View Post
I have to respond to this because I also have been looking into the Tototek cart for the same purpose. All the games in one cart. But I also found that only 4 games per cart is not very convenient. Also (and I think this would be a problem no matter what) all of the special chip games are not supported, Starfox and Super Mario RPG, etc.. The swc dx2 + CF option sounds nice aside from the file name issue, but I could probably deal with that...but the special chip games probably do not work on this device as well. If so...I might look into one. It would be nice to have a cart that supports SD or CF like the Powerpak for NES. Would be nice to have one for N64 as well since z64s are not easy to come by.
You can usually run multiple games using a particular chip by having one of cart of each chip type... Although it's often quite flakey. The only way round this would be to have all the chips present and selectable in a flash cart (or some fancy programmable chip). In many cases the chip in the carts is more powerful than the snes itself...

Page generated in 0.08414 seconds with 11 queries