View Single Post
Old 18 April 2014, 07:55   #81
Solo761

I found what was the issue. When starting via aglaunch it expects to find .info file. For Battle Isle there isn't one. That's why it says

Quote:
Couldn't load "DH1:WHDLoad/B/BatlleIsle/BattleIsle" object not found
agl:c/wbrun failed returncode 20
But there's Program.info which runs the game. If I browse to game folder and double click on Program icon (Program.info) it starts the game fine. I copied and renamed Program.info to BattleIsle.info and AGlaunch now starts the game without problems. I guess it would also work to edit AGLaunch guide file and change the last part from BattleIsle to Program.

"Damaged" issue was due to program switches. I tried by entering simple "whdload BattleIsle.Slave" in shell and it "errored" every time.
In Program.info I saw bunch of switches, preload, preloadsize and custom1. When I entered all of them "whdload Preload PreloadSize=2085664 Custom1=3 BattleIsle.Slave" the game worked. It also worked with only "whdload Custom1=3 BattleIsle.Slave" so I guess that "custom1" is the culprit.

At least now when I get that error I'll know where to look, for missing or differently named .info file .

Page generated in 0.04605 seconds with 11 queries