View Single Post
Old 15 January 2018, 07:06   #14
rsn8887

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest.r View Post
It's selected by the shader internal scaling factor (see attached pic).
It's more like 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x in reality, but that doesn't present a bad issue.

The built-in linear last pass finishes the job quite well, and we still need a shader with POINT resizing (there isn't one suitable yet i think).
Thank you. However, I still don't understand your last sentence. Why do we need a shader with POINT resizing? And where would we select it?

Do you mean we need a shader with POINT resizing to select it on the left drop-down menu next to the "1x, 2x..." selector that you showed in your screenshot? Or shall we leave it at none/null to make the pre-scale work?

What I understand now is the following: There is some internal re-sizing from Amiga size to host size. We can select shaders with negative ID<0 that are applied before re-sizing. We can select exactly one shader with ID=0 that is applied during re-sizing. And we can select multiple shaders with ID>0 that are applied after re-sizing.

However, there are a bunch of other options everywhere on the panel such as the "1:1..." dropdown selection, the filtering dropdown on the bottom right, and some other dropdowns that I just don't understand.

EDIT: Maybe the behavior changes depending on DirectX version?

Last edited by rsn8887; 15 January 2018 at 07:14.

Page generated in 0.06553 seconds with 11 queries