View Single Post
Old 30 August 2008, 13:48   #39
Sydric

I'd like to introduce myself--my name is Syd Bolton and I run the Personal Computer Museum in Brantford, ON Canada (http://www.pcmuseum.ca).

I am also the president of LEGENDARY DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES, the company that actually owns the rights to this game.

First of all, let me assure you -- the game is REAL. We never released it because the environment of the Amiga had deteriorated so badly that the game would have never made it commercially.

I do have the disk images--in fact, I remember not that long ago I definitely created an Amiga of the demo.

I am torn about releasing the full game - but the demo I most definitely would not have an issue with.

I can also assure you that this is one awesome game. Right now, the only place you can play it is at the Personal Computer Museum, which is part of the charm of coming here and trying out new things. Kids that are comfortable with Mario seem to have little difficulty, although there are some advanced tricks in this game that take time to figure out.

Anyways, sounds like there is a lot of interest---if you have any other questions, let me know.

Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 11 queries