View Single Post
Old 18 July 2003, 17:50   #75
gal_vnv

I'm a new person on the forum, and I found some inacurracies in previous posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by CodyJarrett
I've got a few questions, though!

I know that Janusz Christa is the creator of the comic that the Amiga game is based on, but is "Janusz Christa" the same person as "Janusza Christy"?

Was Kajko i Kokosz published by Seven Stars or developed by them or both?

What year was the Amiga game published?

Do you know in what year the comic Kajko i Kokosz was created by Janusz Christa?
"Janusza Christy" means exactly the same as "Janusz Christa". There are 2 different grammar forms of the name (Polish language uses gerund declension).

The game "Kajko & Kokosz" was developed by Seven Stars (company founded by ex-members of ASF SC. - one of the most famous polish 8-bit Atari developers). It has been published by the same company. Amiga version has been released in november or december of 1994.

The "Kajko i Kokosz" is a comic serie. First comic strips was published in late 50s in a daily newspaper "Dziennik Baltycki" (Baltic Daily).
"Kajko i Kokosz" is a serie, which took place in medieval Poland. There is also marine and space version ("Kajtek i Koko"). There is a lot of "book" editions of both series published in 70s and 80s. BTW - "Kajko i Kokosz" is very similliar to "Asterix & Obelix".
I've got a large collection of scanned polish comics so I'm able to send you an "example".

Check this out:
http://serwis-komiksowy.pl/index.php...usz&kat=tworcy

And at last - the game has DOUBLE copy protection. Every pirated version hangs in the middle of the game - there is a lack of one item. So beware

Page generated in 0.05276 seconds with 11 queries