View Single Post
Old 05 December 2010, 23:55   #9
amigapd

I think Quik and Silva is PD as it was reviewed by Amiga Power and Amiga Action in their PD sections in Oct 1992 and by Amiga Force in their PD section in March 1993 - It wasn't unusual for there to be a delay of 5 months to 12 months between reviews as PD games did not have commercial release dates and therefore magazines would only review them if the author sent the game to them or if the journalist discovered the game by ordering it from the various pd libraries.

The game of the month award from now on will be the best game I have played that month - it may be a game I have revisited or a new game I have discovered that month either from recommendation or from working my way through my various pd cds. The first month review page was made up of one game I had never played "Santa and Rudulph do Christmas", one of my all time favourites "Wizzy Quest" and one chosen by AmigaPD users "Quik and Silva". For next month I will hope to have time to include more games I have never played and hopefully have some more games reviewed by AmigaPd users.

Page generated in 0.12700 seconds with 11 queries