View Single Post
Old 13 July 2019, 11:12   #20
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
The comments you're seeing come from fat95 file system. PC file systems have 3 datestamps : file creation, last file modification, last file access. Amiga files only have last file modification. Thus fat95 uses the file comments to store the two others. If you copy the files back to some Amiga FS, you can of course remove them.
okay, with "never copy amiga file comments" enabled, copy of both partitions WB3.1 and WORK completed without errors. backup seems complete. after copy, dopus shows in first date column correct date and time of the files, and two more columns "created" and §last access", both showing todays date. on a amiga ffs formatted cf card (which i formatted today, just for backup), after using that "never copy amiga file comments". so are file comments maybe something different? i'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post
Can you attach here a file that has problermi in copying?
most original amigaos files (for example in devs or storage) had this problem. (besides mui and fullpallette no thirdparty software is installed on WB3.1 partition, the very rest is amigaos 3.1 itself). so due to amigaos still on copyright, i can't attach any of these files.

Page generated in 0.04194 seconds with 11 queries