View Single Post
Old 02 November 2014, 18:36   #517
amigappc

I wrote comment about this on H.M. wordpress site. Getting angry because someone used files he published publicly is a bit childish. This is something that can be expected on the web.

On the other hand, we do not even know legal aspect of running unofficial firmware on Gotek drives, and trying to charge for that (If author wants to do it).

I deeply respect author for his knowledge and engagement with this firmware. He already has praise of the Amiga community for his work.

I thing best way to earn money form it is to open donation box on Paypal or something.
Also, he can open bounty, which should cover expenses of his work hours he needs to invest in producing next firmware version.

I am sure many of us would donate in this case. But it is up to author to decide. Sadly, lots of Amiga projects are going down because of "money" and "ego" aspect. Just remember Natami which was nearly finished when author gave up without any reason given.

Best regards to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan1973 View Post
I guess this project is dead, at least in an open free form due to what some people has done with the free project and work of the creator. No new firmware

Page generated in 0.05251 seconds with 11 queries