Thread: 68030TK etc
View Single Post
Old 16 August 2018, 19:16   #19
8 Bit Dreams
Retro maniac

have indeed some persons waiting on TF530, two persons are waiting on 68030TK and four persons are waiting on 68EC020TK. This weekend have finished to build 10x Megachip Expansions and sent these out. So yeah, it's my hobby, im interested in a lot of amiga hardware, building it for my purposes generally, but do also some cards for community, cause i know how do you feel if you are unable to solder, yet wanna have a good accelerator card or memory expasion. I am doing it also to get funds back im invested in the soldering station, microscope, oscilloscope and other lab hardware. I do donations every month to Amibay and A1k, cause i like these forums and really like to help owners a little bit. Hope to be able to support EAB soon..

@amiga2000
1. The way You communicate, and how You decide how much you gonna pay for hardware is not ok for me, hence no answer, Sorry.
(if i recall correctly - You've done same thing with my 1MB ChipRAM expansion for A500+ lot on Ebay, i've placed in March this year)
2. And second thing: You want to have CF Card with installed software included - it is not legal cause Workbench is still under Copyright. Sorry
3. This thread is about Stephen's Leary's TF accelerator cards, so please keep it clear.

PS
AND PLEASE do not mix ACA500(plus), Vampire with open source products! There is a BIG defference!!
Open source is OPEN (everyone can build these cards, while commercial is CLOSED! (and so will it be)

PPS
Just go and buy Vampire, it is better and faster than any card mentioned here..
Thank You

Viktor

Last edited by 8 Bit Dreams; 16 August 2018 at 19:57.

Page generated in 0.07695 seconds with 11 queries