Thread: wanted Deuteros
View Single Post
Old 27 February 2012, 15:49   #35
bfrnhout
Retro is the game to play

I have a problem. I can not recreate your problem FOL. I try to work it on a system using XP , vista and 7. in all cases the marine training is working good. I did look in the source code and i can not find the reason why. I write this down as a problem and wil look in to it later.

Transfering to shuttlebay and to production is not working. Cause that not yet in the program. I want to have first the resource gathering working good. Then the next option is the save option. Then the production and then the shuttle working. this is what i think the logical way to work. ( Tel me if i am wrong).

Is you hit left above and the time is advancing, and you click again the time stop. this is then a continues time looping.
If you want to have only a one day pass click on the time notation at the bottom. The time is going one day. Kep holding you mouse down wil also continuing your time. Only a little bit slower.

Thanks for the tips. I keep track of any mistake i encounter or hear. So i wil pick them up when the program is complete. Then maybe some smal thing wil resolve them self or i wil resolve them.
E.G. In the program i found out that the total amount of members is not decaying. I did not program that is. So that is something that i wil put in later.

Page generated in 0.04845 seconds with 11 queries