Thread: AmigaSYS forum
View Single Post
Old 10 August 2008, 00:48   #24
foody

@Dary

Dary this is very urgent message I need you to read before releasing AmigaSYS 4 AGA to real system. I am an Amiga game developer and I am using AmiBlitz 3 http://amiblitz3.amiforce.de to make my games. It is very urgent that I use this program but I also need to use AmigaSYS for my A1200 as well. If I had to choose between either AmigaSYS or AmiBlitz3 I will be force it to not to use AmigaSYS in order to use AmiBlitz 3. You are going to start to wonder what the hell I am talking about it? Please read the problem I am facing below and hopes you will fix it, in your later releases:

AmigaSys have a problem when it comes with AmiBlitz 3. As soon as I install AmiBlitz 3 in the environment of AmigaSYS I get this problem below:

Well actually I am using AmigaSYS in an WinUAE emulation. I am not sure if you are familiar with AmigaSYS, here are the things that happens when I enter the keys in the keyboard:

If I press space bar I get a dialog box "Select file to save as ASCII" I have to press ESC to close the window and a space command commences.

If press the Enter key I get Print dialog box where I specify the port number every time I press enter and I have to hit the ESC key to close it.

If press the <-- Backspace I get a dialog box Project Settings before the Delete command is commenced. If press Delete key it erases everything before it in one shot.

The problems above happen every single time I press the key stroke, it is annoying and render development to be difficult.

It is of dire urgency that this problem is fixed, thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.06712 seconds with 11 queries