View Single Post
Old 30 August 2008, 16:07   #54
Murtadha

one of Babylonian Twins developers

I'd like to introduce myself ... My Nam is Murtadha , I am the guy who did the graphics of ( Babylonian Twins), I am very impressed to see all this interest of the game after all these years , it’s just like bringing back the amazing feeling of the old days of Amiga.

I got an email yesterday from (cody) regarding the game , and I was so surprised to know the there is some people in this world still interested in the amiga games ...I went through the comments of the people here and I’ve noticed that some people have doubts about developing Amiga game in Iraq , I just want to assure you that we developed this game in 1993-1994 in Baghdad and we were preparing to develop another one , and we started already , I did all the graphics of that one , but the programming never finished .
and you know what happened to the Amiga market that time .

And yes , most of the team members left Iraq , I left in 1997 and I am in Australia now , the main programmed and the support programmer in Canada now ...the only guy I don’t know about is the musician ( Dr. Mahir ) ...I hope he made it out somehow

I wrote to RABAH ( the programmer ) yesterday regarding this issue but I didn’t get any response from him , maybe he is away in a vacation or something.

Any ways , just want to say thanks for the interest of the game , and wish you good luck of geting a copy of it soon

Page generated in 0.22152 seconds with 11 queries