View Single Post
Old 15 April 2014, 13:20   #37
tnt23

Quote:
Originally Posted by arti040 View Post
- what about Zorro 2 and Kick 2.0 + Roadshow network stack? Will it gonna work?
Currently only Z3 is supported, however all the Z2 signals are also brought to the FPGA. So adding Z2 support will not require any hardware changes, only the FPGA firmware will have to be modified. I cannot tell when or how soon it could be done, however

For the Roadshow TCPIP stack, I have bought a copy of it with device driver development in mind, and it works with my setup just fine.

Will look Kick 2.0 up.

Quote:
- i know, someone asked already about it, but what about USB? There is a full documentation for Thylacine USB 1.1 card, which you could use - contact with @genny_flick from Amibay - he did (afair) more than 50 such cards, based on provided docs and sells it from time to time. It would be great to have all this on one card If you plan it, would be also really great to add a support for ANAIIS stack... yep, again Kick 2.0 - i'm in love with my standard A2000 and it's just only my suggestion
Right, USB is screaming to be added. I have been contemplating Thylacine design to be incorporated, too, but SL811 chip seems to be slightly outdated. I'd go for a different USB host chip, and have already bought some samples for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_hairy_bootson View Post
Wow, nice work, are you planning to produce these to sell?

For the name Sputnik or Laika imo.
Thanks! I like your 'Laika' proposal

Yes, I've put two cards for sale on AmiBay. Depending on the demand (and first users feedback), I'd arrange another microbatch.

Last edited by TCD; 15 April 2014 at 13:41. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged

Page generated in 0.05052 seconds with 11 queries